- Oatmeal ala Jim Faulkner $7.50
A sumptuous bowl of organic oatmeal with dried fruit...yum! Served with half and half, heavy cream or crème fraîche, brown sugar, butter.
- Mary Lou Zelazny’s Biscuits & Gravy $7.00
2 buttermilk biscuits covered in a creamy pepper country gravy with Hebron Farm Amish Country Sausage. Add two eggs your way 9
- Mark Jackson’s Sunrise Granola $10.00
Mark starts his day with a sumptuous bowl of tasty housemade organic granola filled with dried fruits, topped with fresh fruit, side of yogurt, organic honey.
- David Sharpe’s Omelette Aux Asperges et Echalotes (asparagus & shallots) $13.00
Sauteed asparagus folded into our delicious 3 egg omelette with Swiss cheese and shallots, toast and potatoes. Choose 1 side: fruit cup, compote, or small green salad.
- Tony Fitzpatrick’s Skirt Steak and 2 Eggs $17.00
6 oz. skirt steak marinated with seasonings, grilled to your liking, 2 organic eggs your way with toast or tomato; hash browns or organic green salad, fruit cup or compote.
- Grilled Pork Chops and Eggs $14.00
Hebron Farm Amish pork chop, two farm fresh organic eggs your way, hash browns and toast, fruit cup. Country gravy on the side? Just ask!
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs $12.00
House made corned beef hash with two organic eggs, hash browns, toast or tomatoes, and a fruit cup.
Free Wifi · Cash OnlyDownload PDF Menu